D3 Protocol User Guides: Staking DEFI
Staking means that you are locking your DEFI out of supply to support the stability and growth of the D3 Protocol. You are compensated for doing so by receiving additional DEFI which auto-compound at the end of each epoch. The APY is paid out of the treasury from a proportion of the money received from mints.
To receive automatic rebase rewards you stake your DEFI which is converted to sDEFI (staked DEFI). This enables the contract to automatically add your rewards at the end of each rebase period. 1 DEFI always equals 1 sDEFI. When you unstake you will receive the equivalent amount of DEFI. Go to the D3 Protocol website at www.d3protocol.io and follow these instructions:
- Click on the enter app button and connect your wallet (MetaMask and WalletConnect are the wallets that are supported)
- Click the stake button listed on the left-hand menu and you will be taken to the staking interface
- Enter how much DEFI you wish to stake. Information such as your balance, your staked balance, the next reward amount, the next reward yield and the 5 day ROI is displayed too
- Then click approve and sign the transaction in your wallet to approve the DEFI token. Once confirmed you press the same button again to stake and confirm the transaction
- You can unstake at any time and will follow a similar process in reverse should you wish to unstake your DEFI
By staking DEFI you are gaining exposure to a basked of yield bearing DeFi 3.0 assets held in the treasury. These assets are generating reflections and dividends boosting the value of the treasury, and the backing price of DEFI. A totally unique innovation that many other projects are trying (and struggling) to pivot towards.
4dot offers a full suite of DeFi 3.0 products; currently comprised of D3 Protocol ($DEFI), and Cross Chain Farming ($CCF). Our mission is to offer simple, affordable and secure access to DeFi for all. Full service DeFi made easy; buy, hold, earn.
A DeFi 3.0 Staking-as-a-Service (STaaS) protocol. Earn from an auto-investing and auto-compounding treasury.
Website — Twitter — Telegram — Medium
Cross Chain Farming:
A DeFi 3.0 Farming-as-a-Service (FaaS) protocol. Earn via a protocol managed yield farming treasury.